Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My new sponosor @ Joe's Organics

 
I am very pleased to announce my new sponsorship with Joe's Organics, Northcote. Joe's Organic Market has stood strong, and have served Melbourne customers with Organic Health Foods and Natural Products since 1998.

I have noticed a huge ch
ange in my own health (both physical and emotional) since consuming produce from Joe's and I hope I can encourage others to make the change to organic.


Joe' Organics try to keep prices competitively low so you can reap the benefits.If you have found a better price elsewhere certified organic, Joe asks you to bring in your receipt and he will beat it by 5%.

Better yet, he has created a new discount membership for those interested in shopping at Joe's which you will receive when you mention my name. From there on, Joe will continue to look after you and change your life for the better!

I have seen him growing his business to provide his customers with an exceptional service, not only by providing quality produce, but sharing his knowledge of health and this industry.

Joe has so many wonderful recipes, a great supply of organic veg/fruit, organic health products, organic herbs, organic coconut water, organic grains plus much more.

Additional to this he can blend you a fresh veggie/fruit juice from his juice bar using his produce while you shop or he can crack open an organic coconut for you to drink. Your experience at Joe's will be like no other!

Find him on his new fb page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joes-Organics/120450480931?ref=ts&sk=info

Visit his website http://www.joesorganic.com.au/

Or meet Joe in person - Address: 64 Victoria Road, Northcote 3070, VIC


Melways reference 30 H10